The applicant :
- must be a pharmacist registered by the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN)
- has a registered premises with his/her licence
- manages a registered pharmaceutical premises
- have paid all the prescribed membership dues
Pharmacist interns and students!This is currently restricted to Corpers & Intern Pharmacists.
This is open to non-Nigerians who:
- are registered in their countries of domicile as Pharmacists;
- by virtue of their contributions, have promoted the course of Pharmacy profession within and outside Nigeria.
Corporate members :
- are given some considerations in some of the service/activities by ACPN Lagos.
- have the opportunities to collaborate with ACPN Lagos on programmes of mutual value and benefits.
- can gain useful insights from active engagement with the association.